‘A Million Eyes’ – Best of Fest Award (2020) – directed by Richard Raymond (father Jack Raymond in the photo)
INTERNATIONAL FILMS AND SCREENPLAYS
INTERNATIONAL FILMS are directed by a non-Dutch director, or produced outside the Netherlands. For a look at the 2020 International programme CLICK HERE. GENRES we accept: Action (Disaster), Adventure, Comedy, Drama (all types), Fantasy, Horror (Ghost Stories), Sci-Fi, Film Noir or Thriller, Documentary, Animation, Dance, Music and Experimental.
If you are a Dutch filmmaker CLICK HERE.
SCREENWRITERS can be from ANYWHERE in the world. We accept SHORT screenplays (up to 30 pages) and FEATURE screenplays (up to 120 pages), but they must be written in the ENGLISH language. All genres are welcome. Please include a biog, a logline and indicate which genre your screenplay belongs to with your submission.
SUBMISSIONS can be completed online through our primary platform FilmFreeway, or Festhome (films only). All film submissions must have English subtitles (if not in English), and include a press kit (year of production, country of origin, a downloadable trailer, poster, film stills, synopsis, genre and director’s biog). Please make sure you read all the TERMS AND CONDITIONS below, before making your submission.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. New Renaissance Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
2. All entries should be in English or with English subtitles.
3. The applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless New Renaissance Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
4. Unfortunately we cannot offer any waiver of the submission fee. We will not review your work without it. We will not make any exceptions.
5. PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, DEADLINES, PROGRAMS, VENUES AND DATES MAY CHANGE. ALL RESPONSES TO FILMMAKERS WILL BE BY EMAIL