INTERNATIONAL SCREENPLAY CATEGORIES 2019
The New Renaissance Screenplay Competition has TWO major international categories of screenplay: Short Screenplays (up to 30 pages) and International Feature Screenplays (up 120 pages).
Click here for LGBT screenplay submissions.
Genres we accept: Action (Disaster) / Adventure / Comedy / Drama (all types) / Fantasy / Horror (Ghost) / Sci-Fi / Thriller.
Screenplays must be in the English language and the work of the writer. For further details and the list of prizes, visit our submission page on FilmFreeway or Withoutabox.
Submissions can be completed online through FilmFreeway, Withoutabox* or on ISA. Please include an opening image, genre and logline and ensure you read all the TERMS AND CONDITIONS at the foot of the page before making your submission.
US Screenwriter Sheri Davenport, winner of the Best Historic Feature Screenplay 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- New Renaissance Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
- All entries should be in English or with English subtitles.
- The judges reserve the right not to enter into any correspondence after the announcement of the winner.
- The applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless New Renaissance Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer any waiver of the submission fee. We will not review your work without it. We will not make any exceptions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, DEADLINES, PROGRAMS, VENUES AND DATES MAY CHANGE. ALL RESPONSES TO FILMMAKERS WILL BE BY EMAIL