The New Renaissance Film Festival has several categories for international filmmakers: Features, Medium Length Films, International Shorts, LGBT Shorts, Benelux Shorts, and Short Shorts. For submission details and the list of prizes, visit our submission platform page on Film Freeway or Withoutabox.
The genres we are looking for are: Narrative Drama (all types) / Experimental / Film Noir or Thriller / Fantasy / Sci-Fi / Music and Dance / Comedy / Art / Animation / and Documentary.
Click here for LGBT-NRFF film submissions. About half of the festival will be devoted to LGBT films.
All film submissions must have English subtitles (if not in English) and be completed online through FilmFreeway or Withoutabox.* Please include a press kit (short trailer, stills, logline, synopsis and cast and crew biogs) and ensure you read all the TERMS AND CONDITIONS at the foot of the page before making your submission.
The Notification date will be in January 2020.
DVD Video NTSC, PAL OR SECAM ALL REGIONS / BLU-RAY NTSC, PAL OR SECAM ALL REGIONS
CD-ROM / .MPG (MPEG or MPEG2) / .MOV (Quicktime) / .WMV (Windows Media)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- New Renaissance Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
- All entries should be in English or with English subtitles.
- All scripts must be original screenplays for which the applicant(s) hold the copyright. Where the screenplay is based on another piece of work it is the responsibility of the screenwriter to obtain written permission / copyright clearances from the original author or publisher.
- The judges reserve the right not to enter into any correspondence after the announcement of the winner.
- The applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless New Renaissance Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer any waiver of the submission fee. We will not review your work without it. We will not make any exceptions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, DEADLINES, PROGRAMS, VENUES AND DATES MAY CHANGE. ALL RESPONSES TO FILMMAKERS WILL BE BY EMAIL